Jack Brereton won this seat at the 2017 General election
We wish him well and look forward to working with him.
- STAND thanks Rob Flello for all his hard work in supporting STAND see below
- Issue 15 Dec 2015 Rob has written to the CCG to ask what they are doing about the length of time patients have to wait for Chiropody. Many thanks to Adrian and Lisa who attended our Dec meeting on Rob’s behalf and brought this matter to his attention.
- Issue Nov 14 Rob has written to the Council regarding the tripping hazard cause by the kerb in Tontine Street
- He also wrote to the Police and Crime Commissioner Matthew Ellis about the problem caused by vehicles parking on Pavements and to Capita regarding the Access to Winton House where the PIPs took place.
- Read his letter here Rob
- Issue 15th July 2014 Meir Health Centre Management decided to lock the doors accessing the disabled car park after 5pm and on Saturday. Rob wrote a letter to the management on the 17th July.
- The decision was overturned on the 21st July.
- Issue: Disabled people being disadvantaged by having to use the pay and display system at UHNS.
Date issue was raised: 29th January 2014Response to issue:7.03.14Hi PamThanks for your e-mail – we’ve contacted UHNS to ask them for their comments as this is clearly unacceptable, but you should have had a letter confirming this. I’ll look into why you haven’t received one and also follow up our contact with UHNS to get a response. As soon as I’ve had anything back I’ll be in touch.All the bestRobIssue STAND members having problems of access due to vehicles being parked on pavements3.4.14Dear Mrs. Bryan,Following the STAND meeting on Tuesday 1st April I have acted on your concerns that the police are not taking appropriate and necessary action when dealing with vehicles obstructing roads and pavements. I appreciate your concern as this can have a negative impact on disabled people accessing their local communities ans services.I have made representations on your behalf to Staffordshire police regarding the issue you raised and as soon as I have received a reply I will write to you again.I share your continued concerns about the University Hospital of North Staffordshire and if there is anything further I can do to assist with this matter then do not hesitate to contact me.Your sincerely,Rob Flello MP
- 25 April 2014